Guardiola sheds light on Foden & De Bruyne absence in Man City vs Spurs: PL selection calls
1. Pep Guardiola explains absence of Kevin De Bruyne & Phil Foden.
2. De Bruyne was left on the bench vs Tottenham.
3. Lewis started instead, with Rodri and Bernardo Silva also starting.
4. De Bruyne's absence was "purely tactical".
5. Foden was not involved in the matchday squad.
6. Foden felt unwell the night before the match.
7. City beat Spurs 4-2 in a previous meeting this season.
8. De Bruyne is a two-time PFA Player of the Year.
9. Guardiola's system calls for changes in lineup.
10. Foden has returned to Manchester due to illness.