Prince Charles charity accepted $1.2 m donation from bin Ladens family

The donation was from terror leader Osama bin Laden's half-brother Shafiq.

According to The Sunday Times  -  Prince Charles received the money in 2013 from Bakr bin Laden.

The Sunday Times said advisers had urged to not to take the donation.

Charles’ Clarence House disputed many of the claims, but confirmed the donation had been made.

They said the decision was taken by the charity’s trustees, not the prince.

Reported that Prince, had a private meeting with Bakr, at London on 30 October 2013.

Meeting was two years after Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces in Pakistan in 2011

The PWCF was founded in 1979 with a mission to transform lives and build sustainable communities.

Report comes after the Metropolitan Police began an investigation into an cash-for-honours scandal.

after, Prince Charles and his former confidant, Michael Fawcett, were reported over the claims.

Michael Fawcett was accused of promising to help a Saudi billionaire secure honors and citizenship in return for donations.

Clarence House said the prince had "no knowledge" of the alleged cash-for-honours scandal.

Discover More

Tap or Swipe up to see more Latest news In shortest way possible.