The new MacBook costs more! Inflation is raging not only in India. The US has also been hit by price increases. Everything could be caused by the global crisis. No wonder that we will have to pay more for new devices!
MacBook with increases
Last month, Apple announced new devices with an M2 processor. These are to be much more efficient than their predecessors, giving even more possibilities when it comes to working on the computer. Unfortunately, along with the increase in possibilities, the price of laptops signed with a bitten apple also increased. Laptop prices have increased by about USD 200 , which seems to be quite affordable if someone was ready to spend over $1,750 on a device. However, the conversion factor is surprising. Apple prices its laptops at $ 1,300 in the basic version when it comes to the MacBook Pro.
The most surprising thing is the price converter. Apple wants 100 times as much for devices in India as in the case of the USA. I know that Apple has been guided by its prices for a long time, but if we calculate how much the MacBook costs in USD 100, we would have to pay about ₹10,000 for it! It is puzzling where this hike in our market comes from, since the dollar is stabilizing!
How much will we pay for a new MacBook?
It depends on whether we choose the Air or Pro version.
As for the MacBook Air, the prices are as follows:
- Mac Book Air with an M1 processor – 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of memory – ₹99900, for an additional 8 GB RAM you have to pay an extra ₹20000, while for a larger disk memory we will pay from ₹20000 to ₹80000!
- Mac Book Air with an M2 processor – 8-core GPU, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of memory – ₹119900
- Mac Book Air with an M2 processor – 10-core GPU, 8 GB RAM and 512 GB of memory – ₹149900
In turn, the prices of the MacBook Pro are as follows:
MacBook Pro 13 ″
- Mac Book Pro with an M2 processor – 10-core GPU, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of memory – ₹129900
- Mac Book Pro with an M2 processor – 10-core GPU, 8 GB RAM and 512 GB of memory – ₹149900
MacBook Pro 14 ″
- Mac Book Pro with M1 Pro processor – 14 core GPU, 16 GB RAM and 512 GB of memory – ₹194900
- Mac Book Pro with M1 Pro processor – 16 core GPU, 16 GB RAM and 1 TB of memory – ₹239900
MacBook Pro 16 ″
- Mac Book Pro with M1 Pro processor – 16 core GPU, 16 GB RAM and 512 GB of memory – ₹239900
- Mac Book Pro with M1 Pro processor – 16 core GPU, 16 GB RAM and 1 TB of memory – ₹259900
- Mac Book Pro with M1 Pro processor – 32 core GPU, 32 GB RAM and 1 TB of memory – ₹329900
Fortunately, the iPhones remained at the same price, but the latest iPhone model will certainly cost more than the iPhone 13 at its premiere, so now it is worth getting ready for a larger expense, especially since September is almost here. Speaking of prices, it is worth noting that MacBook accessories have also become more expensive. The Magic Mause mouse costs more – i.e. ₹9500.