The list of Samsung and LG TVs that support the HBO Max application is quite extensive. This does not mean, however, that every TV set from these manufacturers will be suitable to be able to take advantage of the new VOD. Some time ago, many users saw on their TVs the information that HBO GO will no longer be supported. What does it look like with HBO Max? Unfortunately, but similar.
Samsung and LG TVs with support for HBO Max – only newer devices
Yesterday , HBO Max , a service that replaces HBO GO, officially launched in Poland. In India we are still waiting. Of course, as it happens with major premieres, there were many problems and doubts. Some users had problems logging in to the service yesterday or they could not find the right version of the application itself . These problems will disappear over time, but HBO Max isn’t available everywhere yet.
It is worth reminding here that HBO GO does not automatically change into HBO Max, and you have to download the new version of the application yourself from the appropriate store. And it is not always the case that such an application appears immediately.
Users of older Smart TVs may have a problem with this because HBO Max is not compatible with all equipment.The solution to this problem may be to download the apk from the Google Play store on a pendrive, and then upload the application to the TV. Unfortunately, this won't always work, but it's worth a try.
Of course, another solution is to use the appropriate TV set-top box. Here you have to remember that this must have at least AndroidTV 5.0 or higher . It is known that the newer the system, the greater the chances that HBO Max will last longer. It cannot be ruled out that these requirements will change over time.
HBO provides on its website the requirements for Smart TV for two manufacturers – Samsung and LG . Samsung has already published a list of TVs that support HBO Max. LG did the same, but here we point out that the list is from the manufacturer’s US website.
You must also take into account that not everywhere and not immediately will be access to the HBO Max application. So you have to be patient.
An appropriate update is to appear there, although it is not known yet when it will happen. Below you can see the list of TV sets from Samsung and LG that should already offer the possibility of using the HBO Max application.
Samsung TVs supporting HBO Max
Year of manufacture 2021
- QN900, QN800A, QN700A, QN95, QN91 QN90, QN85, Q80, Q7X, Q70, Q6X, Q60, LS03A (The Frame), AU9000, AU8000, AU7100, The Premiere, The Serif, The Sero
Year of production 2020
- Q950, Q900, Q800, Q700, Q95, Q90, Q80, Q7X, Q70, Q6X, Q60, TU8510, TU8500, TU8000, TU7100, TU7000, T5300, T4300, LS03T (The Frame), LS01T (Serif), LS05T (Sero ), The Terrace
Year of production 2019
- Q950, Q900, Q90, Q85, Q80, Q70, Q6x, Q60, RU8000, RU7410, RU74XX, RU7400, RU7300, RU7100, LS03R (The Frame), LS01R (Serif), N5300
Year of production 2018
- Q9FN, Q8DN, Q8CN, Q8FN, Q7FN, Q6FN, NU8500, NU80xx, NU8000, NU76xx, NU7500, NU74xx, NU7400, NU7300 / 7370, NU7100 / 7170, NU7120 / 7190, NU7020 / 7090, LS003 / 7090,
Year of production 2017
- Q9F, Q8C, Q7C, Q7F, MU9000, MU8000, MU70xx, MU7000, MU66xx, MU6500, MU64xx, MU6400, MU6200, MU6100, M6300, M5600, J5200, M5500, M5510
Year of production 2016
- KS9800, KS9500, KS9000, KS8000, KS7500, KS7000, KU6680, KU6670, KU6510 (White), KU6640, KU6650, KU6470, KU6500, KU6000, KU6020, KU6100, KU6400, KU6450, K5500, K5500 (White) , J6250, J6240, K6300
LG TVs supporting HBO Max
LG OLED TVs
- OLED65R1PUA, OLED88ZXPUA, OLED77ZXPUA, OLED77G1PUA, OLED65G1PUA, OLED55G1PUA, OLED83C1PUA, OLED77C1PUB, OLED65C1PUB, OLED55C1PUB, OLED48C1PUB, OLED83C1AUA, OLED77C1AUB, OLED65C1AUB, OLED55C1AUB, OLED48C1AUB, OLED77B1PUA, OLED65B1PUA, OLED55B1PUA, OLED77A1PUA, OLED65A1PUA, OLED55A1PUA. OLED48A1PUA, OLED77A1AUA, OLED65A1AUA, OLED55A1AUA, OLED48A1AUA
LG 4K UHD TVs
- 86QNED99UPA, 75QNED99UPA, 65QNED99UPA, 86QNED90UPA, 75QNED90UPA, 65QNED90UPA, 86NANO99UPA, 75NANO99UPA, 65NANO99UPA, 86NANO90UPA, 75NANO90UPA, 65NANO90UPA, 55NANO90UPA, 86NANO85APA, 75NANO85APA, 65NANO85APA, 55NANO85APA, 75NANO80UPA, 65NANO80UPA, 55NANO80UPA, 50NANO80UPA, 65NANO77ZPA, 55NANO77ZPA, 50NANO77ZPA, 86NANO75UPA, 75NANO75UPA, 70NANO75UPA, 65NANO75UPA, 55NANO75UPA, 50NANO75UPA, 43NANO75UPA, 86UN9070AUD, 75UN9070AUD, 65UN9000AUJ, 86UP8770PUA, 82UP8770PUA, 75UP8070PUA, 70UP8070PUA, 65UP8000PUA, 60UP8000PUA, 55UP8000PUA, 50UP8000PUA, 43UP8000PUA, 75UP8070PUR, 70UP8070PUR, 65UP8000PUR, 60UP8000PUR, 55UP8000PUR, 50UP8000PUR, 43UP8000PUR, 75UP7570AUE, 70UP7570AUD, 65UP7560AUD, 55UP7560AUD, 50UP7560AUD, 43UP7560AUD, 75UP7670PUB, 70UP7670PUB, 65UP7670PUC, 55UP7670PUC, 50UP7670PUC, 43UP7670PUC, 75UN6955ZUD, 55UN6955ZUCF, 65UN6955ZUCF, 65UN6955ZUCF,50UN6955ZUF, 43UN6955ZUF, 75UP7070PUD, 70UP7070PUE, 65UP7000PUA, 55UP7000PUA, 50UP7000PUA, 43UP7000PUA
LG FHD / HD LED TVs
- 32LM627BPUA, 32LM577BPUA, 32LM577BZUA
Year of production 2020 (webOS 5.0 system)
- OLEDZX, OLEDWX, OLEDGX, OLEDCX, OLEDBX, NANO99, NANO97, NANO90, NANO91, NANO85, NANO80, NANO81, UN8570, UN8500, UN7370, UN7300, UN6950, UN7070, UN7000, LM620B, LM50570B57B, LM50570B57B57
Year of production 2019 (webOS 4.5 system)
- OLEDZ9, OLEDW9, OLEDE9, OLEDC9, OLEDB9, SM9970, SM9500, SM9070, SM9000, SM8670, SM8600, SM8100, UM8070, UM7570, UM7370, UM7300, UM7170, UM7100, UM6950, UM6970, UM6900, UM6910, LM70B620, LM57B620, LM70B620 LM5000, LM505B, LM500B
Year of production 2018 (webOS 4.0 system)
- OLEDW8, OLEDE8, OLEDC8, OLEDB8, SK9500, SK9000, SK8070, SK8000, UK7570, UK7700, UK6570, UK6500, UK6300, UK6200, UK6190, UK6090, LK610B, LK5700, LK540B
Source: Samsung / LG / HBO Max
Read Also: An unpleasant start to the week – HBO GO has removed over 30 amazing movies!
2 thoughts on “List of Samsung and LG TVs that support HBO Max – check which ones support the application”
Excellent article! Congratulations on the information of TVs that support HBO Max
Your site is very good, I liked the information. Grateful for List of Samsung and LG TVs that support HBO Max